NYU Waitlist 2024

@CindyLeuWho nope no aid or scholarships. even called the financial office to see if they’d offer anything else or anything and it was a hard no

are they still releasing gallatin waitlists?

Got in to Gallatin a few days ago, but I can’t afford it. So I think there will be more spots once the 72 hour limit is up on the first wave of people if they don’t accept.

Yes very surprised!

@aubreyenash thank you! did anything on your portal/housing/zoom change before you got your acceptance?

I’m not sure I wasn’t on the portal beforehand, I just got it through email.

congrats on those who got in! But when will be the next wave. I heard it probably will be the 72 hours after the first wave since it’s the deadline for acceptance. Hope y’all get in ultimately!

Would it be harder for internationals to get off the waitlist? Cuz I barely saw international students got off.
I applied for CAS ECON ED2

does this mean that the next wave would be for fall 2020 instead of spring since offers given in first wave were for fall?

why’s that

I thought it was just random, no specific order. I saw someone got fall 2020 enrollment as well for the 2nd wave.

Still see nothing new on my portal page

@NYUforever123 cause offers given in first wave were mostly for fall and if ppl didn’t take the offers for whatever reason it would go to the next wave after 3 days ( as we can see all the offers given after the first wave were for spring). Idk lol I am hoping that’s the case.

anxious…

next wave tomorrow probably?

Don’t you reckon they’d need an extra day, at least, after the first wave deadline to prepare for another wave to fill the spots of the first wave? Sorry that I worded that confusingly but still.

There may not be a wave tomorrow bc no one has gotten the hints that everyone else got the night before they were accepted. Anyone have Albert or housing indicators right now they didn’t have before?

It’s also a weekend and idk if the admissions office works on the weekend

those indicators only come hours before the decision comes out i think, so wave could still happen

Hey guys! Do I need to apply for housing in the 72 hour window or just accept my offer?