NYU Waitlist 2024

Chances of getting off the waitlist if originally applied for CAS Pre-Med Track, but put CAS Biology for other considered major?

gang gang ;-;

I’m confused about when I need to apply for housing and when I need to pay the $1000 housing deposit. I’m a fall admit and I just sent in my tuition deposit today. The website says housing applications were due May 1 but what about waitlist admits?

Still on the waitlist… Things still look drab for me. No indicators for me since March 30 (except Zoom becoming member-student which is probably not even an indicator).

Congrats to those who were accepted.
T_T #waitlistgang

@aarybalkar same here, applied CAS, international.

no indicators for me either. International us citizen, ED1, applied CAS/LS.

congrats to everyone that got in! and for everyone still waiting, think positive thoughts!!

im hanging on after hearing abt people getting in with no indicators.

I too am still waiting. International, applied RD to Steinhardt. Fingers crossed for the next wave guys

i think there will be more spots opening since I know students like me will be deferring for a year but have not yet finalized things with admissions. Good luck to you.

@eliss27 what major are you?

Son got off of waitlist in LSP. Economics Major

If we get off the waitlist, can we defer for a year?

The website says no

For those accepted, did you guys get accepted to Fall Term and/or Spring Term?

Is there anyone who got accepted to SPS?

Is everyone able to access the financial aid summary on Albert??

Does anyone know if the Tisch Drama waitlist has moved? Anyone still waiting?

Did admissions say anything about today?

@aarybalkar same for me too, but according to ppl who got accepted off the waitlist, their zoom changes a week prior to acceptance. so i think (at least i hope) this should mean something

@delvir I’m still waiting for Tisch Drama.