NYU Waitlist 2024

@delvir But someone said a boy got off the waitlist for Tisch Drama in the first wave.

My zoom status changed from member to member-student on May 4th…in Albert > financial aid links> aid year link>financial aid summary> takes me to another page>estimated COA(no awards to display) … i am WL from ED2.for spa…international student from Nepal…

so have waitlist admissions been released all throughout the day or have there been set times?

Applied psychology

In the portal there is a link to request deferring for a year. It does not say I am not able to do so. Please include a link if it says it’s not allowed.

@eamorgan when they release waves, it’s usually been all at once.

do you know what time that has been?

about 1-2 in the afternoon

so is there supposed to be a wave today?

I know two people that got off the waitlist for tisch drama. I’m waiting for dance. Im not sure if they’ve sent that out yet. Tisch also sent out film acceptances.

does anybody know if they are going to release CAS or LSP today?

Unless they’ve patched everything, I don’t think there’s a wave today. No one has any outstanding “hints” that were previous indicators, and it’s already past 12 a.m. EST. My gut feeling says Monday or Tuesday for the next wave.

How do I know how many hours I have to accept or decline my admission?

Any news for Stern in the last day or so?

@stellarpasta nothing yet that I’ve heard but I’m thinking that we’ll see some change in the next wave

Usually things begin to change around 1, before decisions are released at like 15 minutes to 2, so we’ll know if there is a wave in roughly half an hour, I guess.

lets hope guys

my checklist is still there :frowning: this is not good

no wave today from the looks of it :(((

kinda disappointed I just want it to know now- like reject me but this is just painful