NYU Waitlist 2024

Congrats to those who got an offer and good luck to those who are still waiting. My son also got an offer to Tandon yesterday for spring admit but with no aid or scholarship. For those who got an offer would you mind sharing how much of financial you’ve received and are you low income? Thx

So do we not think there will be another wave today?

Welp my checklist is still there and it’s 2:36 est :frowning:

I’m waitlisted for tisch for film and I just wish they would get back to me. Even a rejection is something.

does anyone know if i can still email admissions about changing my major or changing schools?

@Lizzybuns i’m Steinhardt for music and we’re kinda on the same boat here. Don’t rly know how this process will work for portfolio based majors

does anybody know if accepting the offer is 72 hours after may 6 or like 72 hours including may 6

because i got accepted may 6 but then got accepted to ucla so just got around to accepting stern and im hoping its not too late

it takes 24 hours for the portal to update and the letter says 72 hours FROM the date you received your notification UGH wording is driving me crazy

Stern

@2024BoiBoi let me know if/when you get something. Steinhardt Music Biz here (also portfolio based)!

@cl3245 yeah I called admissions yesterday. You can change your major, but since the form is closed, you have to email their office.

@AvidDiscoverer at what time did u get the offer? cuz it’d just be exactly 72 hours from that time

Son got accepted to Spring 2021 into LSP

Would like to know if anyone tried transferring out of LSP into something before enrolling and been successful.

Ive been so absent but I got in as well for Steinhardt and I was an ED 1 applicant. Congrats to the rest that got in but those who didn’t hang on you got this!

I will be attending !

Received update yesterday at 2 pm

I got on offer off the waitlist for CAS on Wednesday, but decided not to attend since I got an appeal to USC. Best of luck to everyone!

i checked zoom and under user type it said “licensed”, does that mean anything?

btw i got waitlisted for psych, so nervous for decisions :0