NYU Waitlist 2024

Same it changed from member-student to Licensed

Wait no never mind it’s both licensed and member-student
I was looking at the wrong thing lol

Waitlisted for stern, my zoom recently changed from member to member-student. For the previous waves did change in zoom indicate anything?

No, unfortunately… I got it as member-student before the first wave and did not get off the WL!

This wait is unbearable. I wish I could just hear something.

I know right?! It is just excruciating to wait to hear from a school that you love so deeply!

I honestly hope to get in for the Spring semester as the CoVID-19 situation would (probably) be better by then.

@aarybalkar Me as well. If I got in for spring that would be a dream.

some people’s still says member, so maybe it does indicate something.

One more spot for CAS will open up as daughter declined her RD admission (Neuroscience major) today. Good luck to everyone!

@maysnow how was her financial aid? Where will she be attending? My son still on waitlist

My Zoom account has said “Member - student” since before the first wave and I did not get off.

@spark777

No financial aid, full pay. She is waiting for Columbia or Yale (waitlisted) and will otherwise go to Europe or take a gap year. Good luck for your son!

Hey folks, I could really use some help. I have a day and a half to decide whether to accept a spring admission offer. What I want to know is how difficult it is to study at the other NYU campuses. Is there a selective application process? Is it only available for certain majors? Is there a limit to how much time you can spend at the other campuses or when you can do that?

@maysnow my son is also waiting for Columbia?

thanks! do you know which email i should be contacting?

Do you know if you can also add an alternative major by emailing them? thanks

@spark777 Has he committed anywhere else yet?

@cl3245 np:) it’s their admissions office email: admissions.ops@nyu.edu

@calilivin2020 yup you can add a second choice major/school

Stern - Accepted (RD, Waitlisted)
Declined - hope this helps someone else in the waitlist!

OOS Asian Fem
SAT - 1550, GPA 4.4/5
Good ECs, OK essays, no hooks