NYU Waitlist 2024

@NCstudent2024 were you admitted off the first wave? what’s your financial aid?

Social Work is a different one. SPS is School of Professional Studies.

@Yankeefan20 Did you apply to SPS? If yes, do you mind asking which major did you apply to?

International applicants have an earlier deadline.

This is about SPS.

Abu Dhabi decisions, where are you at??

I need to sleep!!

It probably depends on the division/major in which you’d want to do. I doubt you’d be allowed to switch your application to Stern. Which school/major do you want?

Which school/division?

has anyone who did a portfolio submission been accepted from waitlist?

@maysnow yes NOtre Dame

What you mean by International student has earlier deadline- are u talking about off WL acceptance by student?

@NCstudent2024 thank you that really means a lot!! where will you be going instead?

@stellarpasta - Not sure exactly when my result was posted, I came to know Wed (6th) night when checking the portal.
As was expected, just a token 5k aid (out of the 80k total estimated expenses).

All the best to everyone who got admitted!

UNC Honors (in-state)
all the best!

Do we think there will be any updates today?

@jahseh — I don’t think so due to the lack of new “hints” like the financial aid page and the disappearing checklist but I am often wrong.

@ladybirdsuperfan yeah i was thinking that too. welp fingers crossed for tomorrow

I see everyone mentioning stuff about a Zoom account–what’s that all about? I don’t recall ever needing something like that for NYU. Same with Albert. Someone fill me in?

go into NYU home and hit work on the side tab. then ull see NYU zoom and hit go. from there, you’ll be redirected to another tab where you can click account profile on the side. What do you see under “Your Role:” ?

I wonder if you guys complete the housing application or not. I heard some people did it even though they are waitlisted. I can access to the application but I do not know if I should do it or not. The application includes the the preference of housings and terms, everything.