NYU Waitlist 2024

Also, my zoom account user type has been changed to Licensed from member- student. It was member -student when I checked it on the first wave day, but not it has changed to Licensed. I have no idea.

@SendMeCollege are you looking under your role? because on the first page it says licensed but you have to click account profile then see your role

I rejected my admission to Stern yesterday. Congrats to whoever gets that spot, I know you’ll love it more than I would’ve!

what were everyones stats from the most recent wave?

one more spot for CAS. Too expensive; so, settle with UC in Calif.

My role on Zoom says member. Is this good or bad?

Will there be a wave tmr? Soooo struggling to wait.

@12Timothy really really hope so! Kinda on the verge of losing hope but we STRONG

should be tmr the next wave.

hope we all get in. Fingers crossed

Anyone know if there will be a wave tomorrow- any updates or “hints” that appeared tonight. Losing hope

When will there be next wave? My son applied for CAS, I heard it is very hard to get in.

same CAS. I applied for ECON

Oh totally off topic but good luck on the AP exams everybody!

Since people who got in for the first wave last week already submitted their acceptances or declines, there should be some spots available for the rest of us. There is a huge amount of students who cannot afford or have better choices. NYU admission office should release the next wave right after the deadline of submitting the acceptance of the first wave. Because it was the weekend, they should be releasing the next wave tmr.

There is no specific date of the next wave, but they said it would be for the next weeks. I think it is tmr!

Only my guess and reasoning.

That makes complete sense. I hope I get into stern.

@hellowaitlist aghhhh same :frowning: the stress of this and the stress of AP exams plus the current circumstances around the world and losing our senior year are all just too overwhelming i want at least some good news

Imagine getting a notification right before ur ap (since most r at 2pm est) saying you were accepted!