NYU Waitlist 2024

Has anyone from RD College of Arts and Sciences been accepted yet?

My daughter got accepted to Steinhardt on Friday. She got $31,300 scholarship plus $5,500 FAFSA loan and $1,700 work study.

@SendMeCollege I was accepted off the waitlist on May 6 and I applied for housing after accepting my offer. However none of the first year dorms were listed when I had to choose my preferences. I emailed admissions about it but they have not gotten back to me yet.

anyone got any hints?

Could you help us? (waitlisted students to NYUAD)
I am a waitlisted international candidate, so could someone call to admission and ask will they accept students to NYUAD from the waitlist and when?
please, and have they accepted anyone from wl?

thannnnkkkks!

@Areujam

Hey, did you attend the Candidate Weekend or was waitlisted without it?

Were you notified about the update via an email?

Wow! Amazing! The 31,000 is based on merit? Is she going into education?

got accepted to LSC - i’m an international
the aid is 14k though the family income is ridiculously low
don’t know how to pay for this
but GL to eveyone tho

@aleerum congrats, was this today or a while ago?

I politely ask my checklist to disappear thanks!

My checklist is still there. :frowning: Is anyone expecting a wave today?

I feel like a death roll inmate … i know i ain’t gonna get of off the WL but there’s somewhere a hope that I will… I can’t sleep or eat properly

I am also an international NYUAD waitlisted student, attended CW3 (but originally applied ED). I don’t think there was anyone accepted off the waitlist at NYUAD yet, but any news from them would be so helpful, at least to know whether I should wait or move on.
If anyone has an opportunity to call their admissions pleaseeeee call them.

Hey guys, I checked my zoom this morning and it changed to member-student! I don’t think anything else changed but I really hope it’s a good sign…

Mine changed too from member to member-student

I really hope… mine changed in May 4th… really hoping for miracle

Mine is still member :frowning:

But I can view my cost of attendance in Albert.

Nice!! Just out of curiosity, do you guys qualify for financial aid or was most of it merit?

I think everyone can see it as it’s just a full cost of attendance depending of the campus you applied to, no aid is shown there