NYU Waitlist 2024

My “waitlist offer form” disappeared as well. My zoom says member-student. The only thing I can’t see is the COA. Hoping all works out though!

Am I the only one with zoom being admins and staff

Inclined to agree with @asdfgh3 that its probably a universal update as they are not allowing further waitlist form submissions. Hope I’m wrong but I wouldn’t get our hopes up just based on this change.

what does COA mean guys? waitlist offer form disappeared on my end too and my zoom is member-student

@OBJisTheBest COA - Cost of Attendance

how do you view COA

Is there anyone who still has their waitlist offer form on the top right hand corner?

NYU Home>Albert>Financial Aid>Financial Aid Links> Aid Year 2020-2021> Estimated COA

thank you

“wait list offer” disappearance. Seems like universal.

im assuming they most likely patched the previous “hints” as the hints were different from the first wave versus the second. lets just hope for the best!

@OBJisTheBest - what was signal in first wave- 2nd wave it was disappearing of checklist. It seems waitlist form removal is universal. Good luck everyone.

I thought hints for first and second wave are the similar, they could accept or decline their offer on albert and checklist disappearance. Maybe financial aid hints for the second wave?

first wave - on view application status in albert, you can saw “Congrats on your admission” (something along the lines) but then it was taken down after like the 30 minutes it was leaked for. the checklist eventually disappeared for those very people like an hour? or so? before receiving admission.

second wave - no view application status, but instead, on financial aid links, the people who were offered admission could see how much aid they got and for what semester (some had spring others had fall and spring depending on when they were admitted). but the checklist did disappear again an hour or so prior like the first wave.

no like the albert hint only existed for about 10 minutes before disappearing and checklists only dissappeared an hour before decisions

Thanks for sharing.

yeah so if there is indeed a wave, and none of us have these “hints” it’s fine. some of us on this thread should surely be admitted (fingers crossed!)

im assuming they will use today to reassess the waitlist applicants now that the 72 hours are completely up. maybe we will hear tomorrow.

yes, from cw1, so 6 months of waiting

It says member next to “Your Role:”. What does that mean?