NYU Waitlist 2024

@StanfordTree3 i agree…IMO they will release tmrw. Are you all IS, OOS or international?

is the purple nyu waitlist sign disappearing a hint?

@Pilango internationap!

@reeeee1234 everyone seems to be different- member; member-student; member- affiliate; staff…etc. some thought it could mean something but never really determined it did. Item to look for is checklist disappearing 30 min before release …around 2 pm. ( last two waves came around that time)

My waitlist form disappeared as well! Hopefully it means something. Does anyone still have it?

Can someone call and ask if there’s a wave today? Someone called last time and admissions actually confirmed the last wave before it came.

Anybody’s checklist disappear?

nope

@Epatel94 nope :frowning: i’m getting worried

checklist still there ahhhhhhh

just spoke to the admissions office all they can say is that admissions is rolling and that we should find out soon enough

Probably no wave for today

Neither did mine!

Now that I’m thinking about it, if the 1st wave response deadline was Saturday and the admissions office didn’t work the weekend (or at least Sunday), they would probably need at least another day to evaluate what spots are left and then prepare for the next wave, right? So maybe nothing today

we should know in 1/2 an hour if theres a wave
this is so demoralising imao

Does the waitlist form disappearing not mean anything?

I don’t think it means anything since it was already closed.

Sick of waiting for these damn waves just accept or reject me already like why u gotta drag it out

This actually hurts.

wow this has just become everyday pain

I got lost through all the pages so I would really appreciate it if someone could answer me this - does Zoom changing to member-student mean anything? I know housing has no correlation but I’m not sure about this.