NYU Waitlist 2024

waiting has become really stressful but let’s all be positive and hope we get in! i hope there’s a wave tomorrow tho

@jzikaris I don’t think zoom means anything considering people have gotten in with all types: member, member-student, member-affiliate

So no wave today?

no wave today. I am so so close to just withdrawing my application all together because this is just painful

pretty sure the wave will be tmrw or Wednesday. Started the waitlist on Wednesday last week, again on Friday with 72 hours to respond. First wave fall admit, second wave spring admits…maybe they will fill fall 2020 this wave? They need time to look over applications today. 2 pm eastern tmrw- imo- hang in there- good luck.

@ pilango. I agree, it might be tomorrow , hoping we manage some more time as already waited so long!

idk, i just called and the person who answered said that they have no plans as of now to release anything this week. can someone else call and check

tell me you’re joking…

someone else call and ask por favor ://

I called and they said its rolling as and when schools feel like it so

like each individual school of NYU?

How are people here planning on affording NYU?

@krispey I’m just gonna pray that if I get in I get some aid haha

@akap04 omg… are they being serious…

in past years have they ever released decisions later in the day? or is it always at 2

@an12345 don’t lose hope! you got this just breathe and let it come to you - whenever that is to happen.

I called several times. Different people answer the release date differently.

@youyouryouyours as far as I can tell from past responses, your correct…Depends on who you get. Last week when people called, they mentioned they were releasing waves for the next few weeks. Last year in the threads and the year before, seems like the waves went until around june 13. Yale and Columbia just started their waitlists too. I would assume there will be spots opening just by that process.

firmly believe that when you call/email it depends on the person that responds to you and the mood they’re in. i emailed last week and asked abt the waitlist and they said they didn’t know if they would release anything soon or if they had any spaces. someone on this thread wrote the same day and their response was that there would be a wave soon. that being said even admissions doesn’t give consistent hints

i emailed an admissions officer and she said that there should be another wave tomorrow