NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

Do you happen to know if Stern does?

only steinhardt, tandon, sps, and liberal studies allow you to do this

1 Like

Got accepted in Tandon 2023 Spring,

May I know what are the drawbacks for Spring admission instead of regular Fall?

Any information would be appreciated and I wish the best luck to the rest of you!

for spring admits, did you indicate that you were interested in studying in paris abroad for the first semester on the waitlist form??

Did you say you need aid?

Possible Spring start cons:
You will probably miss and bunch of start-of-the-year events that help educate and socialize students.
Might be a bit harder to break into friend groups (I only say might cause every student will be new to classes in the spring.)
You will need to make up that one semester you missed to graduate on time assuming you graduate with the fall students. This might mean a summer semester or added roadwork throughout each year.
Obviously have to wait longer to actually go/ might feel like you’re missing out while all your friends go off.

Honestly, those are the only cons I could think of. All of the aren’t really that bad, and NYU is a great school so in my opinion, it would be worth it. But it depends what school you have committed to and if you would push back a semester to go to NYU instead.

does anyone know of the popularity of pre-law @ cas? i can’t find much on the major and i just want to know if i have a shot

Were the only people who got accepted into spring 2023 semester term the ones who didn’t apply for financial aid??

when do y’all think nyu will announce that they’ve started waitlist activity? was today the first official wave? when will the next one be?

I don’t think I indicated studying aboard

What about financial aid?

That’s part of my concern too, delaying an entire semester will impede future plans and make me miss out on the time to adapt to college learning.

Thank you for sharing and it definitely help!

Can anyone access NYU classes ?

Yes

Can you access it?

Yes. Does it mean anything ?

Don’t know. But they said Albert is the indictor

I can access both of them

Same, but does it show your acceptance letter?

What do you mean by acceptance letter?