NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

gettysburg college, i wanted to commit to fordham but my aid package wasn’t good

Comp Sci!

Hope we can get our offers from NYU :pray:

So u guys can access Albert?

Yes

Waiting for your good news!

did any of you apply for financial aid if you don’t mind disclosing that?

I didnt

Wait so do you think another round is coming out Friday or when?

it’s honestly hard to say, i saw a youtube video where a waitlisted student heard of a wave and thought they didn’t get in because they didn’t get an email or anything but then the next day they received an update. that’s why it’s hard to tell right now because apparently people who got off of the waitlist today didn’t receive any notification, they sort of just figured it out on their own.

True, and today was all spring apparently. I didn’t even know that was an option

UIUC physics

i was aware but i thought that meant that there was no space left for fall… then i found out that the school i applied to doesn’t do spring admit so that was news to me. today has definitely been a lot of mixed emotions haha

Hahaha good luck! Can u access Albert?

thanks! same to you! i don’t have access to albert :confused: do you?

No :frowning: but I truly don’t think that’s something to really worry about since only spring decisions came out so far

Guys, just for your reference. I could not get access to Albert this morning, neither the house portal. However, the real first sign is the status page which changed from “Fall 2022” to “Spring 2023.” A few hours later, I found out that I can get access to house portal which changed from “Spring 2022, Summer 2022 and Fall 2022” to " Summer 2022 and Fall 2022". On the house portal, there is a short paragraph saying that “our records show that you are admitted to …” Then later I checked the status page again and found out the acceptance letter. I am not sure whether Albert is an indicator but the house portal is a definite one. As some guys said, today is probably only for Spring admission. I believe that the coming days will be for fall admission. By the way, I have not received an admission email yet so please do check your portal as frequently as you can.

1 Like

true, hoping for good news for the both of us when they update for fall admits!

Thank you. Did you find a letter in the applicant portal?

Same ahhh