NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

maybe they’re waiting to send an email until after the first wave of fall admits

1 Like

Yes, I found the letter from application portal.

Where is the housing portal?

Also, congratulations!

it’s on the nyu portal (not the applicant status one). i just look up nyu portal and click the first result. once you login, click on “NYU Life” and the housing portal should be there.

Thanks. Good luck in the coming days!

So my housing portal says summer 2022… what does that mean

mine does too, i don’t think it’s an indication of anything unfortunately

I believe that the house portal will change the day a new decision is released. Last night my house portal did not change either.

Yea true

Ok, Thank you

1 Like

Boston U

Same here!

1 Like

Me too omg

I did! Did you ?

hey guys! i’m planning on turning down my acceptance offer since nyu didn’t give me the major that i wanted. i emailed them asking if they can place me in computer engineering instead of civil since i know that major engages in spring admission as well. if they decline my request for comp eng i’m going to be turning down my offer soon! so hopefully that will open up another spot for someone on the waitlist :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But they didn’t send you an official email yet right? Or email saying you have a certain amount of time to accept or deny yet?

tandon school of engineering sent me an email regarding me of my admission into spring cohort. i have around 5 days to accept/decline my offer, this was stated directly in my acceptance letter. but i didn’t get the email until a few hours later after i found out that i got accepted

Thank you what time apx do you think the letter was posted and email was sent? Sorry I’m so curious

ahaha no problem! i got the email around 4 pm pst. i’m pretty sure i got the acceptance letter at 11 pst

1 Like