NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

scratch that, i got the email at 5:16 pm.

Thank youuu

@ tandon admits: what major did y’all get into?

were we supposed to already apply for housing? I can’t even see albert as an option on my NYU Home page. did i do something wrong

Thought it would be easy to change major at nyu, at least for CAS?

1 Like

UT Austin

Hey I am an Indian, when will I get an update ?

1 Like

like do they send rejection email too ?

1 Like

i think they send an email to those not taken off of the waitlist once they’re done with waves, letting them know that they are no longer accepting people from the list. that usually happens in june-july.

1 Like

thanks for telling. I am India, so are they yet to release first wave ?

i think they released a wave yesterday but it was only for spring admits. if your school doesn’t do spring admissions then you’ll have to wait until they start releasing for fall (possibly later this week).

1 Like

oh alright. Thanks

does anyone else have academic year 2022-2023 in their housing portal
also does anyone else’s nyu home have something under academics that says liberal studies curriculum

i don’t. i still only have summer 2022 in my housing portal… my academics also doesn’t say that and i can’t access albert. I would think your indicators mean you were admitted into the liberal studies program, but i obviously don’t know

I can access NYU classes, does that perhaps mean I am admitted?

1 Like

Had you try clearing your browser cache? The Albert page says that “If you encounter issues accessing Albert, please clear your browser cache.”

Congrats again. Just curious about which program you applied for and which you ended up getting off the waitlist. For the housing portal, where did you see the welcome notes?

Thanks for your attention and help.

Has anyone’s portal changed this morning

nothing yet

no, did yours?