NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

I saw a TikTok that people got accepted from the waitlist yesterday. They don’t specify if it was for Spring 2023 or Fall 2022. However, from what I have read from this chat, they only called for Spring 2023 yesterday.

1 Like

does anyone else receieve a “403 forbidden” message when logging into their portals?

i don’t

I don’t even have a housing portal. Just the link to make housing payments on the applicant page. That has Fall 2022 and Summer.

wait where is that

the applicant portal has a link that just says “NYU housing payments” and once clicked on, the two options for deposits are Summer and fall 2022. I assume everyone has access to this though. However, my inability to access the general Housing Portal bodes well for you!

I don’t even have a housing portal. It’s literally just “applicant” and “other resources.” I think this is good news for you.

no. if you’re talking about the housing payment link on albert, when i click on it it just says no activity. which means I think it’s good new for you if it says summer and fall 2022! everyone else was talking about the housing form that is under nyu home → nyu life

Hey guys I can see my Estimated Cost of Attendance in Albert now. I wonder if anyone have the same situation with me.

1 Like

I think everyone can see it (?

I just found that i cant access my submitted waitlist form anymore, it said “Registration is no longer available because the registration deadline has passed.” is it the same for everyone or…?

me too, registration ddl passed

No, my friend cannot

I guess they are going to release the results?

I called admission office, they said they are gonna release decisions by end of next week?

So does that mean they will release all decisions by end of next week or the last wave is in next week?

what do you mean by “decisions”?
like does that mean there will be another wave by the end of next week or the final decisions for all of the waitlist applicants

1 Like

I think it is possibly the final wave. It is too late to release the results by end of next week. Last year is May 7th.

1 Like

wow, final wave by next week. that’s quicker than I thought it’d be…
then how many waves do you think there’ll be up to the end of next week? I’m predicting around 3 (end of this week, middle of next week, and the end of next week), but idk anything for sure

1 Like

Yeah i also think there will be 3

2 Likes