NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

I’d be gutted

WAIT yeah can ppl check if it’s a glitch?? i’d cry i got excited cuz i’m in california and literally woke up at 5 to check and haven’t been able to sleep since

so far I’ve seen one person who says they still only see summer… idk man I am freaking out

1 Like

what school did you get waitlisted for?

I think some ppl were looking at the Albert payment spring

Stern, but I also asked to be considered for Liberal Studies and Collaborative Arts at Tisch. REALLYYY hedged my bets here.

you can always change your major

exactly. I just wanted to get in lol

Mine says summer 2022.

I still cant login to albert at all.

1 Like

same, and my housing portal only says summer. probably not a good sign :frowning:

I can’t log in to Albert either, I’m talking about the housing thing.

Had you guys tried clearing your cache yet? Not sure if that would work.

my daughter has the spring note “you’ve being admitted to the spring 2023”. I am not sure if it means anything. Also I don’t know how she’ll react if she’s offered a spring start in LS. I am hoping she declines it and attends the university she’s already committed to since its an amazing school

I don’t know if this signs even mean anything because everyone has something different.

maybe one of us should take one for the team and call admissions?

How do you know? Did they say that somewhere

i can log into the Albert but can’t find anything you guys talking about :joy:

1 Like

I think we should just wait for next week because that is when they said they were releasing some. We have to keep in mind that it is just May 5th and only 5 days have passed since the start of the official revision date. If we see no signs next week, then I can call!

3 Likes

Did anyone receive anything from Tandon?

1 Like