NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

When I login to NYU Home, it’s absolutely empty. Like, every single one says There are currently no cards of this type. Still cant login to Albert. Admissions Portal looks the same as ever. Housing only has Summer for London, Washington, and NYC. IDK how yall are accessing all of this, but I take that as a bad sign for me :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

If it says summer 2022. Does that mean I am not admitted?

1 Like

Someone pls do

Guys, I believe that if any item in your profile (application status, housing, albert et al.) is updating, that is a good sign. Usually that takes place in the morning time and you should check back your status page around noon time or early afternoon.

thanks for your encouragement :smiling_face_with_tear:

If it says summer 2022. Does that mean I am not admitted?

1 Like

I think its as if we are waiting for decisions to be made its too early to tell tbh, id just wait it out

2 Likes

okay

Is there anyone who got acceptance for Econ major CAS?

Same with not logging on to Albert at all, and housing portal only says summer. Sorry!

1 Like

does anyone know if they’ve started fall?

1 Like

Yes, does anyone know?

i havent heard anything about it. If I remember from last year, they started with spring before going to fall. However, I dont remember hearing much about fall.

1 Like

I forgot what it said in the Waitlist form. Can people get admitted to CAS in the Spring?

I don’t think so, no

do they release fall shortly after? or how long until they do?

can anyone else access their waitlist response form again? this morning i couldn’t and received the message “registration deadline has passed” but now i can access it

i can

Yea I can now, but I couldn’t this morning

As I said, I dont really remember that much about the fall. I definitely remember around this time last year people were getting admitted to spring. I think fall info came out around mid may along with an email saying that they looked at the waitlist, admitted students they were going to admit, and thay there most likely wouldnt be anymore movement, but the situation could change. As far as Im aware, no major movements came after that… The only email I still have in my inbox about it was me emailing them on May 12 asking about movement because at that point we had receieved no communication about it. I did not get a response.

2 Likes