NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

From what I heard from the admission office and people from there is that they do spring first because only some majors allow to do that. They will get back to people from May 1st to June 1st. I know a friend who heard back from them on June 1st and got admission in the fall term.

3 Likes

Thanks man. I just figured out there are spring admits for only some majors. That’s why my waitlist form says regular decision. I thought I was already done…

2 Likes

anyone else’s housing look like this?

Admitted Student’s Portal is now available on Albert, with Accept/Decline Offer button. The housing thing is real. Congratulations to all accepted! For those still waiting, relax and hope for good results in the next wave~~~

1 Like

oh my gosh i saw that!!!

i saw that too,is that real omg

guys dont be nervous if you are summer housing, you can still be admitted

4 Likes

That’s amazing. I think the official letter is on the way, within the next two hours. Congrats!

SPRING 2023!!! i got the admitted student thing but i can’t login to my portal

1 Like

congrats to all of the ones who got admitted! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: I’ll be waiting for the next wave :pray:

5 Likes

has anyone been admitted for fall? also, when do we think will be the next wave?

1 Like

just wanted to ask, if anyone admitted here got any financial aid?

well there were three days between the tuesday wave and today’s wave, so my guess is next wednesday?

1 Like

ohh okkk

I don’t think I heard anyone getting in for fall yet, but you know, since there are only some majors that admit spring enrollments, I think they are trying to fill those in first
and yea i think the next wave would be around next wednesday

2 Likes

Congrats to all admitted off the WL! Proud of you!
Can you please share your applied program, school, and term (like ED, ED2 or RD), as well as your admitted program, school, and year of attendance? Thanks.

3 Likes

applied for MCC at steinhardt for ED2, but was admitted for global studies for spring. I think im just gonna change the major once there tbh

1 Like

did anyone get off for gallatin

Thanks.

Just for your reference, international, applied CAS economics for ED2, just got off the waitlist to Steinhardt applied psychology spring 2023. My housing portal always shows summer so dont be nervous if you have summer too! Good luck to everyone!!!

5 Likes