NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

ed1 steinhardt applied psych
admitted school and program are the same!
2023spring

1 Like

just curious, did you apply for financial aid?

1 Like

im also summer only lol

1 Like

did you guys get a letter or was it the albert thing?

Albert

did you apply for financial aid? or are you paying for full?

1 Like

full

1 Like

did any1 email admissions informing them that you would be ok with being a spring 2023 admit?

hope it‘s not a bug, many people I contacted got off waitlist too

no i’m paying full

1 Like

pretty big bug especially to release accept/decline offer button and financial aid info but ig never know until letters come out

i think since admission was so hard this year alot of ppl who got into nyu also got into ivies. plus nyu is really expensive

2 Likes

that’s what i’ve been relying on to get off of the waitlist haha

1 Like

hope so​:sob::sob::sob:

my financial aid stuff had another button added to it with more information in the last like 5 minutes so that is a good sign

My daughter had all the changes to albert: changed housing from Summer to Summer and Fall with a note about being a spring 2023 admit, then financial aid button showed cost of attendance. Today there is a letter offering entrance to Global Liberal Studies Spring 2023 (she originally applied to Gallatin but put everything else as an option on the waitlist). She has not received an email, we can only see the letter when we log into albert. I am disappointed that the offer is to GLS Spring 23

1 Like

nope. We only saw the letter with the accept/decline buttons in Albert. We have not pushed any buttons.

I have all same here

I have the same too, I’m starting to worry if it’s a bug

1 Like

lmao what did expect? your daughter made the decision to select all of them… you shouldn’t have let her apply to all of it if you/your daughter were going to be disappointed about it
I hope your daughter’s happy with it at least

2 Likes