NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

did anyone get off for gallatin?

yeah, im waitlisted for film & television. what did you get waitlisted for?

honestly I feel like the chance of getting into tisch is so low, like my hope is dying rn lollll

me with cas💔

1 Like

it is actually my son. but he has been waitlisted for film & television as well…

good luck to him!! lets wish for the best :laughing:

nope

I remember that gallatin only offers fall admits. I am wondering if I could submit a new wl form and choose lsp which is much easier.

Good luck to you too. Best of luck!!

I’m on the waitlist for Liberal Studies and do not have access to Albert- I’m so tempted to call and ask some questions but I do not want to bother lol- just waiting with my fingers crossed at this point, I’ll take anything

When you access Albert, what screens does it take you to? I’m curious what the other screens after it look like.

I am not able to access Albert.

you could… i am sure many people have, it’s a valid question

I filled out the form weeks ago and I know now I just kinda have to sit and wait and see what comes of it but it feels like I’m not doing enough- its my top choice school & would do anything to go :confused:

1 Like

I know same. i mean just asking info is not going to affect anything, if you call or something. i called last week and they said not to contact counselors to express interest and stuff but you can always ask questions if you call the admissions office.

good to know, thank you. best of luck to you!

1 Like

don’t stress out if you don’t see any indicators today! the wave is likely to go out tomorrow so it’s ok, keep hoping for the best!

is there a wave tomorrow? how do we know when are the waves tho :(((

it’s just a guess based on the trend from last week. the first wave was tuesday and the second wave was friday. nyu doesn’t announce when waves are so unfortunately it’s just a guessing game.

2 Likes

okay, I see. thank you for telling me this!

2 Likes

thanks!