NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

I don’t get it wither because if someone needs aid and they don’t want to give to to them, then don’t give them aid

1 Like

well since last year they have guaranteed to meet all financial needs … that would mean someone in extreme need would get a full-ride but if nyu doesn’t want to do that, why even waitlist them?

1 Like

It’s so stupid

2 Likes

agreed, i feel like they’re just playing me haha

Same like I just want to know either way just so I know where I’m going to college lol

1 Like

EXACTLY like nyu is just so discreet about waitlist activity like they don’t disclose how many people are waitlisted, how many they have accepted in past years and they don’t even rank it.

2 Likes

Is anyone applying to SPS and heard anything back

Congratulations!!! did it happen today?

1 Like

did they get an acceptance letter or just indicators?

Hey so I applied to SPS and got off of the waitlist last Tuesday 5/3

Did he get a acceptance letter or just indicator? And when did he get off the list?

based on the email sent yesterday, is nyu still deciding to send acceptances or are they releasing them based on the decisions from those who were already accepted?

I got off the waitlist today for Rory Meyers! Happened around 3:30

I got none of the original indicators either so didn’t expect this at all

3 Likes

Congrats!!

did you apply for aid if you don’t mind saying?

Tysm! Yes I did apply for aid but didn’t receive any.

Hi! I received an email at around 2:30 saying that NYU is continuing to monitor if there are spaces available. Is there anyone here who got off the waitlist after receiving this email? Or is this just a general email for everyone?

My son was accepted off the waitlist today 5/10/22 for admission this fall 2022. He received the email at 11:20 AM PST. Gallatin. No financial aid. Given 96 hours to respond to the offer. He and my husband are flying out to NYC tonight to visit the campus.

6 Likes

Of course! That’s huge news!! Congrats once again!

1 Like

Congrats to him! Sounds exciting!