NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

Anyone wanna make a discord or something for spring admits?

3 Likes

anyone heard of any updates for cas?

Nope

1 Like

Tandon at all?

no…

1 Like

Stern anyone?

hello! i heard that some people were getting off for spring 2023 and i hope to get off for fall, but does anyone know if there’s anywhere we would have indicated if we only wanted to be admitted for fall 2022 (basically if I didn’t get a spring offer does that mean it’s less likely i will be admitted fall?)

if you listed a school that does spring admits then they will review your application for both spring and fall admissions. i wouldn’t overthink it and have the mindset of “if i didn’t get in for spring, i won’t get in for fall” because it’s possible that they are giving you your first choice for fall!

2 Likes

also to answer your other question, you could not have indicated your interest in only fall admissions other than applying to a school that only does fall admits.

1 Like

Has anyone received anything today?

My daughter was admitted for Spring and submitted the deposit today. Does anyone know how quickly the portal updates from Awaiting to Confirmation?

24 hours

Thank you!

youll get two emails confirming your payment (right away). The portal takes about 24 hours to update.

1 Like

These 4 schools admit for the Spring:
Tandon
Steinhardt
SPS (for their 3 traditional bachelor’s programs)
Liberal Studies

2 Likes

anyone have any updates for today?

how much do you have to pay if you got accepted off the waitlist?

It seems like they’ve only been sending acceptances on Tuesdays and Fridays. Has anyone received an acceptance on a different day of the week?

Does anyone here got accepted with fin aid?

based on this forum, only one person who was accepted applied for aid but even then they did not receive any.