NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

the Enrollment rate for this year is too high

unless other people choice to not go or change their idea, the wl should be over…

the admission office told u it should be over by now?

did the addmission office tell you that waitlist is over?

I cant believe they only accepted this little amount into fall this year…

Guys! We all know they will or are accepting little amount but they aren’t done yet. They said they’ll inform people by May 31st or June 1st. If they were done thn they would def email us, right?

That’s true. If there aren’t any spots left, I don’t think they would keep us waiting.

1 Like

yeah true but since they haven’t had any updates in the past week makes us feel like that there aren’t any spots left :frowning:

From what I have heard, they inform everyone like all schools students who got accepted together and from last two days nyu graduation has been going on. They might got occupied in that. No offense to anyone but let’s not spread the wrong information and make other people worry:))

8 Likes

you are absolutely right

is there anyone from pakistan in this waitlist

Did anyone else called them?

anybody accepted in nyu tandon in this week

they did not say that, but there is very little spot for this year. that was what they say.

has anyone heard anything at all for cas since may 1st?

no,

No offense to anyone, I don’t think graduation have anythings to do with und Admission, they are different office.

“Might”

1 Like

yeah, i think that they are probably pretty much full since they already admitted students from the waitlist. but if they have any spots left they will continue to admitting a few students in the next couple weeks. plus, im pretty sure it says that they can do that until july. that’s what i’m thinking…

1 Like

Did anyone else get a spring Steinhardt paris