NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

I got the same email but on the form it won’t let me fill out my first name😭 was it that way for you?

I’ll ask my daughter she filled out the form.

1 Like

Is the spring paris program only for communications and media?

Yes I believe so!

How is your daughter feeling about the idea of starting Spring semester? My daughter is hesitating about not starting anywhere in the Fall, when all of her friends are heading off to school.

If given a spot off the waitlist, when is the financial aid package shown? Does it come with the offer of admission?

1 Like

She has a cousin going to school in Paris and her sister studies at the University of Edinburgh (we live in California), so in many ways this is an exciting option for her. Also going to NY in the summer (with all NY campus spring admits) will given them a chance to keep connecting and growing their base. NYU is not a typical campus anyway, so I think it would all work out fine–if she is offered a spot!

1 Like

Oh I should also say she has a very good friend that is a spring admit at USC so that will help. And she watched her sister take COVID gap year . . .

1 Like

Agree! And I actually like the idea of having some down time in the Fall as these kids have worked so hard for so many years.

has anyone received any updates today? :frowning: this is the last week of may…

no :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

I hope its today :weary:

1 Like

Does anyone know anyone that got off the nyu waitlist and got financial aid? Everyone i’ve reached out to said they dont have financial need, so im not sure if they are only taking people off without financial aid…

someone who was accepted to rory meyers in this thread stated that while they did apply for financial aid, they did not receive any. i was told not to worry too much as their “need aware” decisions simply means that they are aware of your financial decision when they review your application… which doesn’t necessarily mean that they will not take you off the waitlist because you can’t afford costs.

Do you guys think we should call them or just one person call and ask for details and put down here for everyone instead of every single one of us calling them?

I think someone should call and give us an update if there is any movement today

2 Likes

guys I’m not able to access the housing page. Does anyone else have the same problem?

wait same, I was able to until yesterday.

so does that mean rejection :smiling_face_with_tear:

I am not sure? I think it might be that they are updating the website because it just tells me that there is an error : The system encountered an error at Tue May 24 21:24:44 2022.