NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

same here

same

i can access it. i still have summer only

3 Likes

i think it has been restored.

Yup, I think you are right. I can access it now.

what housing page are you guys talking about and how is it a potential indicator?

the one on nyu home. some students who were accepted had more than the “summer housing” application available. it’s not a for sure indicator though as some people who have been accepted only had the “summer housing” application.

2 Likes

The form that my daughter filled out does not appear in her portal. Does it appear for your daughter?

Hi guys! Was there any movement this week? It’s the last week of May and I’m getting pretty anxious. :frowning:

i haven’t heard of any movement in a while … also who’s to say that their update on/before june 1st will be bad. just have to hope for the best!

Thanks! I’m still hoping we get in :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

is only having summer 2022 on your housing portal mean anything?

Btw, it was through this website: https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

I don’t think so bc I’ve had summer ever since I was waitlisted :frowning:

Oh, that sucks I had hope. Thank you!

I think there will be some movement soon. My son got off from waitlisted for Steinhardt on May 6 for Spring admission and it was his 2nd choice.
He received an email yesterday that there are very few spots for Rory Meyer school for fall if he was interested, but he rejected it since he is no longer interested in nursing. Rory Meyer was his first choice when he applied. I heard the acceptance rate for Rory Meyers was 3% this year so we’re very surprised. I’m sharing this information since I know how the waiting period is stressful.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for this!

1 Like

Good luck to everyone~!!

wishing you luck too!!

will you all please write your SAT or ACT score