NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

I did not submit any ACT/SAT or TOEFL/IELTS ?

1 Like

Omg thank you for sharing! I applied for nursing for fall, so It’s good to hear they still have some spots!

test optional- waitlist for cas

1 Like

Hi does anyone know the acceptance rate for Liberal Studies? I applied to Global Liberal Studies and I’m hoping there are spots left :sob:

1 Like

Hi! Can someone please call them and tell us what they say

3 Likes

I don’t think if they are open today though… If anything I feel like we should get an update tmw :frowning:

4 Likes

It appears that there is movement on NYU transfer applications today. Good luck, guys!

2 Likes

Did anyone hear back from wl? I didn’t receive any updates today :frowning:

i did not. i think we will be receiving an update tomorrow (based on the email they sent may 9th). it’s difficult to guess if the email will be good or bad as waitlist activity seems to be different every year, but i wish everyone the best on their future endeavors!

7 Likes

bro tell us when you get any updates

Just found out that my math student who was rejected in rd can access albert

Just found out some teacher at my school do not have a bachelor degree. I always wondered why a “teacher” can be so bad at math

I think he is applying for bachelor yet got rejected by many school like amherst and williams.

Maybe your teacher is so brilliant that he/she got a PhD straight ahead out of high school? Btw, not all great, prolific, intelligent researchers are good teachers; understanding their course material usually require quite some intelligence.

I heard that his research is… wait… I can’t cause he has none

That’s alright, I am sure they are not your teacher’s first choice anyway

No, through the course of him applying to colleges, his definition of “first choice” changes over time to whichever school he got accepted into.

1 Like

Did you all receive the email?

2 Likes

yes

yes