NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

Are you talking about the email they sent on june first? Or did they send another email?

I’m talking about june 1st email, So…will NYU not accept anymore applicants?

Someone in the zeeme chat said they got off the waitlist for tisch yesterday :slight_smile: they will likely accept more people, but just not as many as when they first started admitting people

2 Likes

Tisch? Wow!

Has anyone heard of any Gallatin/CAS students getting off the waitlist?

has anyone heard of tandon student getting off the waitlist

that’s amazing. Thanks for telling.

Suddenly, i am able to log in to albert. Can everyone does that? Or am I rejected.

i can too, i don’t think it’s an indication of anything though. it’s likely that everyone can (even those not accepted). i don’t have access to certain things that accepted students do such as viewing a financial aid award, so i wouldn’t look into it too much.

I am also able to login albert. I don’t know if that’s an indicator. Can anybody tell me that?

I can log in as well

I can get in as well. What schools y’all applied to? Cause if it’s all different schools, maybe we all got in🤷‍♀️

CAS Economics Major

Liberal Studies, GLS Major

I can log in now but couldn’t before, im a stern applicant

Would someone like to call them because I would have done it if I wasn’t traveling and update y’all?

CAS Pre-med major

1 Like

Is there anyone who can’t login? like is everyone like that?

Nursing, Rory Meyers

I have albert access. Can you see a financial aid link and then financial aid year 2022-2023 button in green? Then a no active in program message.

Can you make a housing payment of $1,000 for Fall 2022 or Summer 2022 under deposits in the bursar’s site?