NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

Hey at least give me the credit :rage: /s

mine doesnt either

Wait, decisions start coming out tomorrow?

1 Like

my button is also gone. and i think waves typically started on the first wednesday? but i could be wrong

hopefully, thats what other people said as well

Do we have to write elaborate stuff in the form or a sho

Wait on may fourth?? Also I love your profile pic!

1 Like

I heard that someone called the admissions today and said that decisions are coming out around late may/june but I feel like that’s too late

Ya no shot I was looking through the other forum and tiktok, and most of them got something around May 5-12 its obviously different from year to year but I think its fair to expect some admits soon (granted they could be for the spring term) but still late may/june seems too late

3 Likes

can u guys access the summer housing application 2022 in the housing portal?

What is meant by housing portal? I can access the housing form, but I can’t log into the NYU housing portal.

Nevermind, I can access the summer housing application.

Hey
This is Ishika, an Indian who got waitlisted at NYU Class of 2026. I have read an article saying that NYU has changed it’s financial aid policy. It says that it will be meeting 100 percent demonstrated need of every student admitted including international students. So, I was just wondering, if it’s valid for waitlisted students too? Also, I applied for CAS econ major, do you think will get off waitlist? Today is 3rd May, 2022, Tuesday, some people above said that NYU is supposedly releasing it’s waitlist decisions on Wednesday. Is that true ?
Btw thanks for all your info everyone.

1 Like

ohhhh, I thought it might be an indicator or sth but seems like it isn’t. Sorry about that, just ignore my post!

my housing portal changed and my withdraw button isnt there

What did it change to

What did it change to & when did it change

1 Like

did anyone who applied ed’s thing change from early decision to regular decision 2022

For me, withdraw button actually disappeared like a month ago… For housing application, there was a spring option but now only summer.

now there is only summer option

2 Likes