NYU waitlisted 2027

It is possible but varies year on year. I imagine CAS is one of the more competitive schools like Stern. More likely depends on the intended major within CAS

what do you think about bio

what abt steinhardt

my checklist on top has disappeared and i am able to see my housing form for fall 2023-spring 2024. is anyone else able to see that?

I donā€™t know enough about that to answer sorry. Fingers crossed for you and everyone else here though

so if we still have checklist should we hope about being in second wave lol

what is LS Core lmao

Materials checklist? Also spring within housing portal is usually a good sign if you applied to a school which has a spring intake

Liberal Studies Core Program. Lol how have you applied to NYU and not know what it is haha?

who knows at this stage. there might be a delay in loading in results for different applicants

Iā€™m a Tandon kid through and through plus I didnā€™t know people abbreviate Liberal Studies as LSC

1 Like

do you know which ones typically do?

soā€¦ do we think Tandon will come out today (tomorrow for me lol) orā€¦

def a good sign i only have summer

Usually spring admits are within the first wave or so. Schools which do Spring are SPS, Steinhardt, Tandon, and LS.

1 Like

no i mean the checklist that has your id and school of choice(from the picture above)mine looks the same. and my housing says spring 2023, summer 2023 and academic year 2023-2024. under spring and academic year it says ā€œwaitlist undergraduateā€.

btw this all showed up yesterday because before it just said summer

Depends if itā€™s spring admission tandon or fall. Fall with likely come out later than the Spring admits. This is at least what has happened in the past. Could be subject to change though

Have you ever applied to nyu for summer school

I donā€™t think anyone has the id + school choice checklist anymore. I have a strong feeling based on your recent housing portal updates that you will be a spring admit candidate

if we just have summer thats not a sign right

1 Like