NYU waitlisted 2027

ahhh tysm!

congrats btw!!

yes! thank youu

How did the portal looks like can you describe it?

1 Like

did you receive an update on the portal?

it just shows that there has been an update. and then like day after it changes and contratulations and everything shows up with colours. lol they want to keep the suspense for us when we open the decision at start

Omg!!! that is so sneaky of them but I hope that I can relate cause I haven’t heard anyone get off for Tandon. Also congrats!!!

thank you!! dw guys you got this. just keep your calm and be ready for any outcome. i would say- keep your hopes low. in that case, if its a no it will hurt less. and if you get it, the joy is double.

i think a lot will come out out 4 EST.

1 Like

does the time I submitted my LOCI change when I get my decision

noo

as long as you submitted it by the deadline I don’t think it will affect your decision

Will there be another wave after today’s???

maybe yes

My daughter’s portal changed in the morning, but she didn’t get official email with offer letter until about 4:30

1 Like

did it matter if i sent an loci or no bc i expressed eveyrthing i would write in a loci on the waitlist form

1 Like

i wrote on wl form ab my recent achievements etc

Same didn’t write a LOCI cause they said not to but I said everything that I wanted to in the form thing.

2 Likes

so if we don’t have the checklist we have a high chance of getting in or is it the opposite

or maybe it just means they got to read your form that you sent