NYU waitlisted 2027

should i check in around 3 or 4?

1 Like

when do the indicators usually appear?

2 Likes

same question

also, NYU made that post an hour ago about being accepted off the waitlist and they’re making it sound like the wave for today is done so now i want to die, but you guys are saying their coming in waves today, so i am conflicted :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

*they’re

1 Like

there was a wave for gls and psych yesterday

i thought no official letters were sent out

for today

Dw in the comment section they said they are sending out letters over the next several weeks

2 Likes

I don’t know why but I can’t login to my portal. It keeps on showing error

1 Like

nyu always do a wave on the first friday after May 1st! usually, it’s around 4 pm EST so don’t worry!

1 Like

4 pm EST that’s when decisions usually come out, so I would say 3 pm if you’re looking for indicators

and no indicator on my portal so far, all this brings me so much anxiety. I hope we get good answers today

3 Likes

Same boat as you. I hope we both get in!!

2 Likes

same also :persevere: I’m guessing your portal materials disappearing is the most significant indicator. gl all !!

what counts as an indicator?

1 Like

Do only admitted students get updates? What if you won’t be accepted would you also be updated about that?

i’m pretty sure only admitted students get updates. this is because the waitlist process (according to the email) is going to be active until June 1st.

1 Like

I sent them an email and they said that the students financial aid does not influence their decision

that’s interesting, there is still hope