NYU waitlisted 2027

I don’t think there’s any hope left.
It’s very disappointing

why?

Damn Check list just doesn’t disappear!

1 Like

tbh, i agree because most people who got off the waitlist for NYU last year did so during the first wave, so i am just accepting that i’m going to the school i enrolled at :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

maybe UPITT in not a bad school after all…

i have to move on

But its so sad I worked so hard only to get rejected or waitlisted

1 Like

Literally, I feel like I wasted so much time when I could have just been happy instead

Why are there only 1 person who got off the waitlist for Steinhardt (here and reddit) :face_holding_back_tears::sweat_drops:
I am so stressed out waiting and waitign and waitnt…:face_with_spiral_eyes::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Maybe lots of Steinhardts today! Fingers crossed for all…

yeah I haven’t seen a lot of acceptances for steinhardt, but I would still have hope

3 Likes

Yeah we are unnecessarily wasting time, loosing peace of mind with all this. be happy with school enrolled in and move on

So like only 1 person who applied for Financial aid got off the waitlist and even they didn’t get good aid ??? :skull::skull::skull: Oh it’s bad for us

1 Like

We already know nyu is stingy with aid in RD itself so we can’t expect much aid plus they’re only taking in full pay kids atp so I kinda gave up

I’m truly hoping that seeing the checklist right now does not mean anything😭

1 Like

It’s an amazing school! I think it’s time for me to just be happy with northeastern

Yes!! Also have not seen much silver and gallatin

I think you guys should keep faith tho lol … its been 4 days since they started reviewing the waitlist… be calm… its going on ALL MONTH

4 Likes

I heard a lot got off for Tandon on the first week so am just like :expressionless:

1 Like

People will kill to go there bro :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like