NYU waitlisted 2027

no nyu life in nyu home

1 Like

cool thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

omg wait it allows mw to do summer 2023 housing registration

like even pay the money and everything wth

this has been there for me from the start. Not sure summer or the whole housing portal in general was an accurate indicator. Fingers crossed for all of us though!

wait i j checked and its summer 2023 housing oops - got excited for nothing

1 Like

based on previous year i think the first wave is today but any indications?:sob:

1 Like

i don’t see any emails but nyu did say that they will email an update at the beginning of may

1 Like

I thought wave 1 was on May 3rd last year. Since no one has said anything (yet) on here, I doubt there was any activity today

1 Like

i’m pretty sure ppl got off the waitlist on tues may 3rd last year even before nyu sent out an email talking about their waitlist plans

they had indications like portal and nyu housing around noon but no official emails or letter before 4

1 Like

does anyone know if the waves are based on colleges? like will all colleges release their first wave together?

Daughter just received email from NYU. If place offered, will be given 4 days to accept. We can opt out of waitlist if we want. Next update by 1st june.

got this email as well!

We got the same email. It says do not send more materials, yield was high this year, so WL spots will be small.

Here’s the bulk of what it says:

We have begun the process of assessing the possibility of admitting additional students. As has been true for the last several admissions cycles, this year, a significant number of admitted students chose to accept our offer of admission. As a result, we will be admitting a small number of students from the waitlist. If we are able to offer you a space to join us, you will have 4 days to respond to our offer.

We will continue to monitor if any spaces become available. We respectfully ask that you do not send any additional statements, credentials, or letters of recommendation to our office.

I got this email it too! Maybe it was sent to everyone?

1 Like

yes very likely everyone on WL got this

3 Likes

My daughter just got that email too. Do we think everyone got them?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

do we think they are gonna release first wave today like around 4 or no