NYU waitlisted 2027

If one of you find it could you reply to it so I can see also idk what to look for

Wait I don’t have the student thing :sob::sob::sob::sob:

i have a theory that they’re first giving the full pay people and then they’ll assess the ones asking for aid

1 Like

Some got off with financial aid but not enough

Do last year have that many waves? (So far 3 waves this year)
I assume they might have many waves every week but just with a small amount, which it might be different from last year.
Still haven’t seen any spring admit yet, so safe to assume that they haven’t fill in all the original spots yet.

2 Likes

I feel like my efc is what might be. subotaging me and my chances but God pls help me :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I even deleted Reddit because people kept posting their accceptances from waitlist’ choosing between UCLA and NYU​:sob::sob:’ like girl read the room a little be considerate

2 Likes

Omg was there a lot of people who got off ughhh

2 Likes

Ofc I’m happy for them but it’s LOWKEY unfair for people who applied for FA

1 Like

My efc was 2 all I need is prayers and fasting right now for a miracle

1 Like

I kind off feel bad for those that didn’t get waitlisted during regular decisions and are still waiting until now like I would have had a mental breakdown :sob::sob:

1 Like

ME cause I applied ED2

1 Like

ok someone ok the meetNYU instagram asked a really good question which was regarded whether or not their would be dorms available to those who are making it off the waitlist. i saw some guy on reddit also say that the fall 2023 dorms are full

1 Like

^please excuse the numerous typos, i am just stressed lol :sob::sob:

Ooh that’s new :sob::sob::sob:

I am sure they will take care of it they are not charging 80k for me to be homeless in nyc girl hell no

If that’s true then they will most likely end up tripling the dorms

1 Like

even tho my checklists gone i hv no more signs and stuff - lowkey think they arent admitting anyone else coz this is so crap

When did yours go away?

They said decisions would be rolling throughout the month and having no checklist has been the most reliable indicator. I can’t say for sure but it seems like an acceptance is most likely coming your way!

3 Likes