NYU waitlisted 2027

yesterdat

1 Like

tonight for you i think then

2 Likes

meetNYU posting stuff about which schools are barbie characters while we are stressing over all this :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

BRO FOR REALLLl

My checklist is still staring at me :eyes:

some people that have gotten (that didnt request aid) are declining NYU’s acceptance so I think this will flow sooner than expected though… :no_mouth: those not applying for aid seem to not care about NYU as much as others on the waitlist do too

2 Likes

they’re all like …“ehhh… but im going to [insert other school], but its nice to know I got accepted” like WHAT!!! save some room on the list for us lol

2 Likes

Like the one going to Stanford💀

yes… it really defeats the purpose if you arent even willing to attend/if you KNOW you like a different school more…

2 Likes

And they are like I was waiting to see which offered the most money and if you ask them if they applied for FA they are like No​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so am just like :expressionless:

LITERALLY!!! like them rejecting it just makes them go through the waitlist again (good for us) but … its a waste of time

2 Likes

ye fr

what school?

No in general :sob::sob::sob:

no not that i was asking what school since someone’s checklist disappeared😭

Does anyone know if any tisch drama students were admitted :sob::sob:

yeah, some girl on the NYU ‘27 page said she’s going to Tisch Drama off the waitlist

anyone from cas biochem

not for biochemistry but for politics :weary:

2 Likes

any steinhardt??