NYU waitlisted 2027

did u get inn

1 Like

dyde i have no reply wth

Has anyone heard from tisch?

My son received an acceptance to Tisch dance on Friday from the waitlist. But despite submitting both fafsa and css he got almost no aid, just a tiny bit of work study (which he probably wouldn’t have time for with a dancer’s schedule). So he will almost certainly be declining.

4 Likes

wow
congrats to him on the acceptance though—huge accomplishment! it sucks they arent giving enough aid

2 Likes

i’m guessing tmr since they weren’t even open today

1 Like

Thanks. It really does suck. So disappointing—they have so many super successful grads you’d think they’d be able to fund merit scholarships too.

1 Like

Omg no decision again do we think tmrw is the day I feel like crying

literally dont even know at this point. I was reading this post on reddit tho and it did make sense— the waitlist process takes so long since it’s like a trickle down effect on other schools, some people get accepted to diff. schools and then withdraw from their main choice which makes them technically reevaluate their waitlist all over again
 very annoying process but I guess its worth the wait? idk
 trying to keep hope lol

1 Like

but 
 im not hearing anything about steinhardt? which is very nerve-racking lol
 it seems like alot of people are getting selected for other schools but not steinhardt

1 Like

Yeah
 its kinda strange
Cause in the past threads, Steinhardt was generally the one that accepted most in the waitlist

1 Like

and it doesn’t even seem like a lot of people were applying for steinhardt anyway
 I wonder what is happening

1 Like

I’m gonna call tmr to see like when they plan on releasing decisions like which days wish me luck :sob:

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, was the total COA similar to your EFC? Congrats!!

u are a warrior, thank you :pray:

1 Like

Hard to determine because his dad also filled out css and I don’t know his amount of resources exactly. But total COA was close to $90k and well over my EFC

1 Like

omg good luck!!!

Literally like why is it so difficult to access higher education in general so expensive. I don’t even thing going there is worth half of that :expressionless:

Anyone see anything about stern? I think 1 got off here and I saw one on reddit too iirc.

1 Like

Looking at it now, i think nyu won’t even take me off the waitlist atp cuz of efc (literally 15k :sob:)and even if by some miracle they do i don’t they can come anywhere near my efc (I can do 30k but like not a lot more than that) then I’d have to decline them. I wish I was full pay so bad.