NYU waitlisted 2027

omg congrats!! when u say morning is it like after 9am est😭

did the people who get off the wl write a loci? anyone who got off but did not write a loci? cuz i didnt :sob:

Congrats!!!
qq, do you still see like below on Albert home even you are with full pay? please confirm, Financial To Do(1) and Financial Aid Holds (1)

1 Like

dunno about this
 i applied w/ no aid but haven’t gotten an offer :frowning:

1 Like

Did not write loci, just submitted updates

Child admitted off waitlist this afternoon. CAS. Full pay. Got off another waitlist yesterday, so I am not sure what they’ll do.

4 Likes

Like via the portal?

What does financial aid holds imply

Submitted a personal information request saying I’d be fine with full pay despite submitting the aid forms. They got me desperate but hopefully it helps :sob:

3 Likes

Btw y’all I called today and they said they are no official dates- some days they will accept several other days no one will be extended offers and it’s an ongoing process until the end of may

3 Likes

Wait where did you submit it

I said I want financial aid on my common app but I didn’t complete any of the forms will I be considered for fp?

Yeah, via portal

Blue button on the right under your application type (ED, RD, etc.)

Can someone enlighten me on this pls

Financial aid holds
what does it mean

A Financial Aid Hold indicates that you have not completed a requirement for receiving aid. It seems you did not submit css application

And what is financial aid to do?

do they accept waitlisted students by majors?
(for example, if one with a biology major got accepted last week, then does it mean that all the applicants of biology major was evaluated at once? + is there a chance for biology major applicant to get an offer the other day?)

I thinks it’s based on school not major

2 Likes