NYU waitlisted 2027

It seems like Fridays are more likely? So I’m thinking more tomorrow rather than today but who knows….

are we allowed to update our LOCI still? I have new info but idk if I can do it

unfortunately, no we can’t.

why not?

I just did it earlier and it went fine. it saved lol

I think it was you have to accept your waitlist position by may 1 but you can update it whenever? because it still lets you submit new LOCIs

1 Like

If everything you did in high school, if all your hard work, if all your efforts were intended to get you into a certain kind of school that YOU have determined that YOU deserve, you have missed the point.

A particular college is NOT the end game.

Do ECs because you love them. Work hard and learn in high school because it serves as a foundation for more working hard and more learning for the test of your life.

There is no checklist that you can complete that guarantees you admission anywhere. You weren’t promised something in exchange for completing a set of tasks. There are hundreds of colleges in the US where you can matriculate, succeed, and become wildly successful in LIFE. Stop playing the short game. The long play about 20X longer and far more important.

2 Likes

Yep, it can be submitted, but it doesnt enter consideration, so they don’t look at it. I emailed them about it on Tuesday, they replied yesterday.

They said “Thank you for your email and interest in New York University.

Unfortunately, we are not able to consider any updates at this time. We will be in touch over the coming months with updates regarding the Waitlist.”

1 Like

Hi! I replied towards the bottom of stream about why.

Anyone get in?

Cause I DIDINT😭

Oh wow

nope :////

there was a wave?

oh okay, thank you for telling me! what I updated was technically similar to what I had before-- just made it more specific so I think I will be fine lol

im pretty sure tmrw will just be more acceptances for applicants with no aid anyway

im just surprised at the lack of people being accepted to steinhardt… but theres still 2ish weeks left so who knows

2 Likes

didnt they say june 1st was when they would provide us with another update, rather than the whole process stops. i think the majority of acceptances will be handed out by then, but potentially not all of them

To be fair I doubt there’s gonna be anything in June. I believe I saw from a thread last year that they sent out rejections in June.