NYU waitlisted 2027

Hello guys so I just found out that I have just been accepted into the AMP Global Youth Scholars Program 2023. Should I email them about it?

1 Like

is today the day?

my checklist dissapeared days ago yet i have no decision lool

yall I have a sneaking suspicion it will be today

I feel like it’s been everyday (weekday) and there is no one day of mass acceptance. At least one person on this thread has gotten off everyday and those are just the people on here.

2 Likes

i pray to the heavens to free me today

4 Likes

any other updates anyone?

I’ve clicked on the reload button in my Gmail about 50 times this past week.

2 Likes

we’ve got this guys T0T

1 Like

today WILL be the day!!!

2 Likes

so like how come Steinherdt has barely released any acceptances

acceptances usually come later in the day like around 4pm EST or after

1 Like

I was wondering that too. a majority of applicants seemed to apply to CAS/Stern/Tandon anyway …?

1 Like

Hi guys! I just noticed that my portal changed - I have a new section up top that says application information. My waitlist form now, when displayed, says 2024 Spring First Year when before it said 2023 applicant or something like that. Is this an indicator?

1 Like

can u send a ss?

maybe. we arent really sure–indicators vary between each applicant now. but check later on around 4pm or so. they may send you an email saying your status was officially updated

2 Likes

sorry for some reason my ss isnt uploading but in the green box at the top of the waitlist form under my name it says “Spring 2024 First Year”

1 Like

is there a wave today??

Yes I think it’s Friday

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything yet. it would be a nice surprise if one of us got accepted today. sending you guys luck!

6 Likes