NYU waitlisted 2027

ok yes agreed

we still have 2 weeks to hope for donā€™t we and we donā€™t know what update to get on 1st June

1 Like

most of the full pay students that were accepted are declining too so I wonder how they are gonna deal with that

1 Like

they said they arent getting aid but tbh I dont think they shouldā€™ve expected much

what happened to rachel blocks? she had indicators did she get in???

How do you know this. Only based on the conversations in this group and reddit?

if i only applied for fall semester do the admissions not consider you for spring

they will consider you if the programs you applied to have a spring intake. These include tandon, sps, LS, GLS, and steinhardt

Depends on the school/majors you applied for. What other majors did you put on the waitlist form?

Iā€™ve given up on nyu, but Iā€™m confused why people are saying itā€™s basically over when itā€™s
mid-may?

1 Like

also, if I say I donā€™t want to be considered for the waitlist anymore, will they see that or not? donā€™t want to ruin someone else chances

well yes since nyu doesnā€™t release waitlist data lol. people are literally flat out saying they are rejecting the offer

1 Like

I think they will? since it impacts the whole process they should see itā€“since it causes them to look at the list again

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen a few people get into CAS do you guys think I wonā€™t get in because others have gotten in

Iā€™m in pretty much the same boat as youā€¦ the only thing we can do is wait and not give up hope, I guess.

2 Likes

My son was admitted off the wait-list to Sternā€™s BTE program Friday and paid both the application deposit and housing deposit today and then tried to apply for housing today and the themed engagement community section ( residential colleges) did not appear so he did not submit. We are going to email NYU tonight and are visiting the school tomorrow. Anyone experience the same issue ?

1 Like

Hey! I got off the waitlist on May 11. I needed lots of financial aid because my parents reported that they made between 20-30k for the taxes reported on FAFSA. Donā€™t lose hope :)! I enrolled to NYU in May 13 and paid my housing deposit on May 14!

2 Likes

My EFC was 0šŸ˜­. I got off the waitlist and into Meyers College of Nursing on Thursday. Donā€™t lose hope, you got this!

2 Likes

Hey! For me, that option appeared after I submitted my housing application. However, it was an option to be put into the waitlist for the TEC.

1 Like