NYU waitlisted 2027

How much aid did you receive. Is it full aid?

So you received a full ride?

I got close to a full ride! It’s a reasonable amount for my family.

3 Likes

anyone else getting off the bte waitlist???/

1 Like

Good for you!! Congrats! And it’s definitely nice to know that some who applied for financial aid are getting off the waitlist!!

1 Like

congrats, what program did you get into?

Congrats. Ours got in off of WL too.

We called housing office and got the answer on themed communities in Paulson. Those Paulson applications closed May 1. They got 3x more applications than anticipated. They will not re-open Paulson to WL admits. So WLs are out of luck on Paulson. We asked admissions too and they said housing dept is correct.

So you can rank all other freshman housing and apply to themed floors in certain dorms like Lipton which many say is a very nice way to do Freshman year. But no go on Paulson for WL admits. The application for other themed dorm floors is here

Need NYU login to get into it.

Description here Themed Engagement Communities

Seems entirely silly way to run the process and makes WL admits second class admits with Paulson in mind. Why not wait 15 or 30 more days? Oh well.

1 Like

what major did yours get into?

Omg, congratulations on committing!!! I’m so shocked because my EFC is also 0 now that gives me hope😭

2 Likes

My child is still on the waitlist for Tisch… keeping our hopes alive but also being realistic. Fingers crossed! Curious to know if anyone has heard from Tisch. Best of luck everyone!

3 Likes

Y’all I saw a tiktok that the first wave is done- second wave begins today or after today for those who have not accepted their waitlist offer

1 Like

What account did you find that on?

oooh. could u send the link pls?

Besties I’m so sorry I forgot to like it

2 Likes

I’m also really praying hard. I just got news that my team has progressed to quarter finals in the Technovation 2023 competition and we’ve been invited to do a live pitch of our app the the regional event to be held on the 26

4 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

you can check ur watch history too!

Guys my checklist is gone. And it says to accept or decline. I can also long into the admitted portal.

I applied for FA
major: Tisch drama

3 Likes

Congrats! Did you receive an email yet?

Not yet