NYU waitlisted 2027

I think you just need to relax a bit lol… there 2 weeks left, and we dont know what will happen after June 1 so be calm. I think youre stressing yourself out more than you should

2 Likes

If anyone has questions for me to ask since am emailing them tell me I will take one for the team

2 Likes

Nyu_2027 the one with over 3k followers

Can you ask them about NYU AD? :sob:, if they have started to take from the waitlist, thank you so much

2 Likes

Did anyone for Gallatin get off? Also is the checklist check being green mean anything cuz it was grey last time… idek now.

did they respond to ur email

i’m not sure i have both colors😭

It was always green​:sob::sob:

Not yet but I asked all the questions that I had like FA, checklist, dates. If it will impact my application either positively or negatively hope not but let’s see

2 Likes

finally got in. Steinhardt. Checklists disappeared. Finally out of the state of anxiety. Good luck guys

2 Likes

congrats did u receive an email update

Yay! What program within the school did you get into?

nope

ap psych

OMG YAYYY for fall?

When did it disappear?

My friend was just accepted by steinhardt!!! Her checklist disappeared, no email, no housing indicators. I’m soooo proud of her! The best news today! Waiting for more good news from you guys.

2 Likes

Guys I just got into nyu steinhardt! I checked my portal and had no email update

3 Likes

wait how do you know you got accepted?

It was just on my portal status update- do not know if checklist or housing was different cause I did not check today

3 Likes