NYU waitlisted 2027

Pls god. This uncertainty is killing!

1 Like

OMG YAY CONGRATS GEORGE!!! Hopefully tandon hears back tmrw!

1 Like

praying for us allā€‹:white_heart::white_heart:

Hi! Iā€™m in a similar situation and I qualify for a Pell grant but I didnā€™t not receive any aid whatsoever besides that. Do you think calling is worth it?

So happy for you!!!

Thank you everyoneā€‹:heart::heart: And YES definitely call or have ur parents call because they were actually very easy to talk to on the phone and listened

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure there will be- every school Iā€™ve seen so far has done decisions by numerous waves so def keep hopeful itā€™s only a matter of days!

Did you update any recent certificates/awards etc

Honestly no the last thing I did was on April 29th I resubmitted my waitlist form but I really did nothing in terms of emailing them or sending in new updates and or achievements

got into Tandon 3 hours ago!!

4 Likes

yayayay congrats

1 Like

Omg congrats!!! which major?

thank uuuu

biomedical engineering :slight_smile:

ayyyyy so proud :heart_hands:

Periodddd

anyone still waiting for cas? dont give up hope!!

8 Likes

Donā€™t have anyyyy hopešŸ„²

Iā€™m not sure if this will count for anything but truly donā€™t lose hope- ofc everyone should be happy with where they are committed but until today I felt very hopeless and then it happened- anything is possible so whether it happens or not please never feel sad or hopeless- be hopeful for a future either at NYU or at another amazing college u r all commited 2

1 Like

Does anyone know if they admit on Saturdays? Iā€™m thinking of the best time to send them a letter of continued interest