i hope cas or tandon pulls thru next week😭

2 Likes

same

1 Like

i really need cas

2 Likes

samee we CAS people are dying :weary::weary:

2 Likes

do u know if a lot of cas people alr got off?

1 Like

Not really, I heard that 3 or 4 people got off 2 weeks ago but nothing since then

1 Like

need them to come through fr

So basically, I got in for Spring for LS core my checklist disappeared at 3:00 pm. I have no clue how to check for financial aid; they supposedly have a section. I’m SO FRICKING EXCITED. I felt so hopeless today, but it happened, guys, so don’t let yourself feel down. I did submit my LOCI a long time ago and thats pretty much it

1 Like

this is so amazing, i’m so happy for you!!!

2 Likes

thank you best of luck you’ve got this

anyone get stern?

1 Like

Will the students starting in spring term not miss out on academics and the rest? Will they also graduate with the fall students?

does anyone know journalism majors that alr got in for cas?

yea what’s the diff with spring and fall

Is it just me or is it only reassuring seeing people on this thread get accepted, but then hearing about others outside of this thread getting accepted, for some reason, just doesn’t feel reassuring at all? It doesn’t make any sense but anyway, congrats to those who got in​:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

hey so they assured me I’d graduate 2027 with everyone :smiley:

But how would you cover up what had been taught

you know thats a good question, I’m not worried since I have credits already from early admission program, but they just assured me in my message “This is an accelerated program with mandatory courses taken in the Summer semester of your first year that will allow you to be on track to graduate in May 2027, the same graduation date as students who enter in Fall 2023”.