NYU waitlisted 2027

i give up. we ain’t getting off. it’s impossible

2 Likes

fr fr same

+1
Chances are very bleak now!

don’t lose hope you never know what could happen there is still a whole another week! nonetheless always be happy with the college you committed to :smile::smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s only me but I get so annoyed when people tell me to appreciate what I know I don’t like but have because I know I deserve more and better. Don’t force yourself or manipulate yourself to liking the school you committed to because you are just lying to yourself by doing so. I deserved that spot in to NYU and I will be going there this fall🫡

friend got off waitlist for nyu sps yesterday

Saturday?

2 Likes

does anyone here have updates on nyuad’s waitlist?

They said that the selection process for all campuses

2 Likes

hi guys i checked my waitlist display form and it now says “Spring 2024 First Year” when before it said 2023 applicant or something when displayed. Is this an indicator?

1 Like

Yes it is!!

Nope! The last time I submitted mine was on April 29th

Okay thanks, I got this in my portal yesterday but still haven’t gotten a letter so i’m sorta stressing. Do yk when I can expect one possibly?

1 Like

can you screenshot to show where you’re seeing that?

Can confirm it’s an indicator. Your checklist will disappear next. Then, you should have a new status update link with your acceptance letter. Should happen by tomorrow. Congrats!

I feel you, I wish you the best, and I hope you get in. That said, I think it’s good advice to try to be positive about your committed school. Nobody should gaslight themselves but every school has its pros and cons, and no school is perfect. NYU doesn’t owe anybody anything, and nobody “deserves” a slot at any school. For every qualified applicant, there are multiples just like them. Highly selective schools can’t possibly accept them all. Wishing you the best!

4 Likes

If you log in to Albert and click on the Application Status button, you should be able to see (eventually) an Accept/Decline button in the pop-up. You will also eventually see a “status update” link in the portal.

For with God nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Thank you you too😘

There was another person whose check list disappeared did you get in??