NYU waitlisted 2027

no i did not write a loci or anything. just submitted the form accepting the waitlist

did anyone else get accepted to steinhardt?

I’m free from nyu shackles :sob:… I know this is best for me. Wishing everyone in this thread all the best! Remember, success is not determined by the school you attend, but rather by your efforts and abilities.

1 Like

:frowning: wishing you the best!!! you have a bright future ahead, success will follow you anywhere you go!

Did you apply for FA or are you full pay? If you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

I just did the same for notre dame I couldn’t take it :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

full pay but they are need blind. but it might affect people who they admit from the wl? but im technically saving money with spring admission now so idk if they care about the money.

3 Likes

My daughter got in for Spring for LS core on Friday. We paid the deposit.

1 Like

Agreed. This entire waitlist process is a crude joke played by the universities!
They put you through mental trauma and agony to fill up that last remaining seat!!

2 Likes

Anyone hear from NYU Tisch this week?

are bigger “waves” usually on thursday?

got accepted Liberal Arts core for spring 2024 admission! if anyone has any questions ill answer

2 Likes

did u keep updating them? also did u send in any grades?

1 Like

Congrats!!! Today?

does anyone know if admitted students from the waitlist gets acceptance packages

I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING! I got in on May 11th but I have not received anything yet ahhh

I just saw someone get off from the waitlist for the SAME MAJOR I APPLIED today is going to be a long day……

2 Likes

At least you got off :slightly_smiling_face:

What is your major?
Did anybody get an update for a sociology major?

Has everyone paid for the housing?
Can we pay for it once admitted or do we have to pay beforehand?