NYU waitlisted 2027

i sent in grades and weirdly enough like got accepted literal days after. it wasnt that great of a score for my demographic (asian f) (1520 superscore) so i was surprised so idrk

2 Likes

friday (may 19)

My friend got accepted today for spring CAS admission- did not apply for FA and got an email!

2 Likes

it was my understanding cas does not do spring admission?

Alot of people are getting off for cas but barely for Tandon… I hope that I might be the lucky few to get off this final week

2 Likes

My student was offered Spring admission at CAS about three days ago.

1 Like

huh… weird… well, i guess that means theres still a small chance after all? thats new, this is the first year I’ve heard of where cas does spring admission. thank you!

3 Likes

My son’s classmate just got off the waitlist for Tandon yesterday. He’s committed at UCI and will likely decline NYU. Hope you get that spot!

3 Likes

For those who got in to CAS, what are you majoring in?

I don’t think that is relevant to why they are admitted. My student is planning to major in psych, which is obviously a popular major.

1 Like

Did he/ she update the form recently

AFAIK, she responded to the WL form and asked for updated grades to be sent.

Is she from US or international?

In NY.
I have no other info.

anyone accepted to MCC Paris program?:face_holding_back_tears:

pls tell us guys, I’ve literally seen no people and I’d really like to know hehe :blush:

Many people got off for Cas check the insta page for class of 2027 there like 10 posts or something

1 Like

honestly i feel like nyu isn’t accepting anymore cas kids

1 Like

Thank you very much for being with me through this roller coaster. I will stop visiting this sub for the sake of my mental wellbeing. If I were to get accepted I will be sure to notify you all. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

I should probably do the same. Wishing everyone the best

1 Like