NYU waitlisted 2027

yea they did, there’s a tiktok abt a girl getting it last year

correction: not last year, but prior

Yup. Just saw the email. Oh well! For my kid it was a super duper reach and just getting waitlisted was a win. I’m so proud of her and excited for her and thank you to all for sharing your stories!! Congrats to ALL. You will do great wherever you end up!!!

good luck to your daughter on her academic journey! :heart:

Same

1 Like

You can classes from you local community college this fall and transfer credits to nyu in spring. You have to get permission from NYU

Thanks! I can’t be too mad about a full tuition scholarship to Syracuse lol Super psyched for all those who got off this waitlist, and I hope those who didn’t still know that they are amazing and they will thrive wherever they go!

2 Likes

My D got into Tandon today.

For CS or engineering? Congratulations!

thanks. engineering

1 Like

I got off the waitlist today for civil engineering at nyu! totally wasn’t expecting it :sob::sob:

1 Like

Congratulations!

Seeing that at least 2 people (just from this thread) got off the waitlist today, it appears that NYU is still accepting applicants maybe? It makes me wonder if the email they sent all of us was just to calm us down from bombarding them with waitlist questions even though it isn’t actually closed, or if these are just coincidental last minute acceptances. Either way, congrats to those who got in!

1 Like

Did you also get the email about them being at full capacity?

I got that email!

1 Like

Oh no I have hope again…

1 Like

Also I don’t know if this will help, but I emailed the admissions my updated senior grades last Friday. I saw someone on the forum saying they submitted their updated test scores and got accepted days later, which happened to me as well. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for you! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

What exactly did the mail say. If you don’t mind can you post it pls