NYU waitlisted 2027

OMG, I’m so nervous rn

i thought is was for spring admits as well but someone said this

One of my friends (who went to the summer school) only has summer on her housing rn, so I’m really curious if the housing is an indicator

I hope it’s good news for you!!! Fingers crossed!!

1 Like

i don’t think that’s an indicator because i also have summer housing and i didn’t go to their summer school

1 Like

this sounds good!! hoping for the best :hugs:

same^

Same for my daughter. Summer only, has never been to any sessions.

Hi. I’m Promise a first-gen from a low-income household in Nigeria. I got waitlisted but I would really love to get in. Are there any other Nigerians or Africans on NYU’S waitlist? And has anyone got off the waitlist?

1 Like

oh hey promise! my name’s michael, and im a nigerian from the states who’s also waitlisted :sob: i think ppl are starting to be moved off the waitlist, which is a bit promising. which school did you apply to?

1 Like

So…did anyone get admitted yet?

Nope :sob:

I have not seen anyone on any where I have looked? Maybe tomorrow! Sending good mojo to all!

2 Likes

any idea when stern starts?

Keep seeing stuff about indicators. Anyone with any info on yield this year, expected acceptance rate off the WL, or any sure dates letters will go out?

Saw some posts of releasing the waitlist for graduates today… So I assume undergraduates will be releasing tmr?

Hi. I applied to the tandon school of engineering, what about you. I thought since decision day has passed the number of students on the waitlist would reduce?

ye same here

1 Like

didn’t they release the first batch on 7th last year

I believe it was the third?

2 Likes